With over 27 years of experience as a REALTOR in the Jacksonville area, Judy loves helping her clients reach their goals whether it is to sell a home or buy a home.
Judy is recognized throughout Jacksonville as one of the top professionals in the real estate industry. Her commitment to people and their happiness has made her one of Jacksonville’s Real Estate leaders, a community role model, and a friend.
Whether it is selling your home in today’s market or helping you find a home tailored to fit your specifications—Judy Hicks brings passion, integrity, and performance to everything that she does.
Judy began her real estate career in1993. That same year, Judy won the Rookie of the Year Award, setting a standard she has maintained ever since. She has won numerous awards recognizing her passion for Real Estate.
Her awards are many and include the Celebration of Leadership Award from Community Connections. Over the course of her career, she has won an amazing number of Laurel & Excel Awards from the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Association for Outstanding Sales and unique marketing ideas. Perhaps the greatest industry honor, Judy has been added to the prestigious Re/Max Hall of Fame and was awarded the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award.
Some of the other awards Judy has received include:
· Associate of the Year from the Northeast Florida Builders Assoc.
· Humanitarian of the Year from the Northeast Florida Assoc. of Realtors
· Dick Baker Award for Community Service from the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Assoc.
· Volunteer of the Year award from the Florida Coalition for Children
· Celebration of Leadership award from Community Connections
· Awarded the “Life Spike” from NEFBA
· Chairman’s award from The Sales and Marketing Council
· Arnold Tritt Achievement Award
· Named a Woman of Influence by the Jacksonville Business Journal
· United Way of Northeast Florida Sherwood H. Smith Children’s Champion Award
Judy Gives Back
Giving back to the community is a top priority for Judy!
Kids at daniel – For 25 years now, Judy has partnered with the Northeast Builder’s Association and their Sales & Marketing Council, to give every kid at daniel on campus and at Independent Living Village, Christmas presents. As part of the great undertaking she:
· Gives over 75 kids and youth two presents
· Throws a Christmas party complete with treats, a DJ, dancing, and a visit from Santa.
(logo to be sent)
NEFBA / SMC – Judy is a long-standing member of the Northeast Builder’s Association and their Sales & Marketing Council. She has been on both boards. She continually garners new training and education for representing buyers wanting a new home.
Children’s Miracle Network – As a RE/MAX agent, Judy is part of a large force of agents that donates a portion from every real estate transaction. To learn more about the Jacksonville Children’s Miracle Network Hospital visit www.cmnjax.com
First Coast No More Homeless Pets & K9 for Warriors – Judy has a huge love for pets and has a rescue Parsons Jack Russell Terrier named Ali. She has partnered on several different occasions with First Coast No More Homeless Pets, K9 for Warriors and Builders to raise money for the care of pets through her Client Appreciation Parties. These are some of Judy’s favorite events, when she and her clients come together with their dogs to raise funds for other pets in need.
Why Use Re/Max – Every 30 seconds, a RE/MAX agent helps someone find their perfect place.
There is so much to say about the RE/MAX Brand and why I have chosen to be one of the thousands of Realtor Associates. If you would like to learn more about RE/MAX visit www.remax.com