Concrete Block & Stucco
- Resale - single family
9102 Caroline Ridge Lane N Jacksonville, FL, 32225 Get directions$165,000 $108/Sq. ft.
- Age17 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage car garage
- Area 042-Ft Caroline
- MLS# 783678
- Listed 4 Years 1 Month Ago
Located off Ft Caroline Rd just minutes to I-295 this cute, well loved concrete block home is ready for you! A great room plan with fireplace + a family room (being used as a dining room). You will love the eat-in kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel whirlpool appliances (refrigerator stays)! Since purchased the owners added the front storm door & French doors leading to deck. They also completed the large fenced yard and added the fire pit. Ready for a new family.
- Super floor plan with a great room that has a fireplace and a family room off the kitchen. The laundry room is inside, the kitchen and bathroom flooring is tile.
- Concrete block with stucco exterior. 2 car garage. Deck overlooks fenced yard.
- Security system in place (being sold as-is) and the owners will place a one year home warranty on the home with an acceptable offer. Caroline Ridge does have Covenants & Restrictions and the HOA is only $155 per year. Room dimensions: Great room: 18 x 15, Kitchen: 17 x 10, Family room is 12 X 11, Master bedroom: 14 x 13, Second bedroom: 10 x 9, Third bedroom: 10 x 9.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Don Brewer Elementary School||3-5||0.3 mi|
|3||Terry Parker High School||9-12||1.6 mi|
|5||Landmark Middle School||6-8||4.6 mi|
|NA||Merrill Road Elementary School||PK-2||0.4 mi|
|NA||Impact Christian Academy, Inc.||PK-9||1.3 mi|
|2||Somerset Academy-Middle, Eagle Campus||6-8||1.3 mi|
|NA||Eagle Academy||PK-11||1.3 mi|
|5||Somerset Academy-Elementary, Eagle Campus||K-5||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.