Live minutes to the beach!
13555 Picarsa Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32225 United States Get directions$310,000 $185/Sq. ft.
- Age23 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- Area Intracoastal West
- District Duval
- MLS# 1010400
- Listed 11 Months 1 Day Ago
Brick home with some wood accents & courtyard entry in Pablo Point (You can park your RV or boat by your home). The owner renovated the home when purchased in 2004 and created a great open floor plan. Bamboo wood floors in all rooms (except the 2nd bathroom which has tile), nook in the kitchen with 42" cabinetry, quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances that all convey. Featuring a split bedroom plan, wood burning fireplace & a 40' X 11' screened lanai. The master bathroom was renovated in 2014 with river rock floors, double shower with Steamer & comfort height cabinetry! There is a custom closet too. No HOA fees. Come home to this beautiful home today!
- Open floors plan with bamboo wood floors, brick fireplace, stainless steel appliances (they all convey), separate dining room.
- Bamboo wood floors, renovated owner's suite with comfort height cabinetry, river rock floors, double shower with steam unit, custom closet and access to screened lanai!
- 40 X 11 screened lanai, fenced yard and detached shed.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,438
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Neptune Beach Elementary School||PK-5||2.4 mi|
|5||Mayport Middle School||6-8||3.3 mi|
|8||Sandalwood High School||9-12||4.5 mi|
|NA||Eunice Christian School||K-12||0.7 mi|
|8||Alimacani Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
|6||Abess Park Elementary School||PK-5||1.6 mi|
|NA||The Beaches School||PK-9||2 mi|
|NA||Providence School||PK-12||2.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.