Cedar Shake Coastal Cottage - Jax Beach
- Single family resale
3704 Duval Dr Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250 Get directions$1,395,000 $629/Sq. ft.
- Age54 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Open... car garage
- Area 212-Jacksonville Bch-Se
- MLS# 789138
- Listed 3 Years 3 Months 27 Days Ago
Cedar Shake Coastal Cottage built in 1961 and exquisitely renovated and expanded in 2012. As you enter this beautiful home you immediately experience classic ''Beach Cottage'' with the vaulted ceiling accented with original beams & double tongue-and-groove oiled pine (check out the original Capiz shell pendant lighting and spacious cabinetry both from 1961.) Kahrs oiled oak floors (chosen for its distressed look that can withstand pets, sand etc.). The 800 s.f. master suite features a front balcony, morning kitchen, dual sinks, spa-like double shower w/oxygenated rain shower, Ice-Stone counters (made from recycled shells), Full wall tile accent at back splash, zero grout line (rectified) porcelain tile and all wood cherry cabinets with extra storage. This home offers a rare opportunity to live on sough-after Duval Drive with an unobstructed ocean view and a corner lot! Our door spaces - there are 4 of them - maximize ocean breezes and entertaining possibilities.
- Fireplace is wood-burning and has a new firebox and chimney. The well-thought-out kitchen features a tumbled glass tile backsplash. Two-tone décor boasts white all-wood and Innermost sea foam green frame less cabinets on the peninsula. The counter top is Silestone quartz counters in tealeaf. Dual Kohler porcelain cast iron sinks (with disposals) with Hansgrohe fixtures. Appliances are top of the line smooth glass Jenn-air oven (one is convection, the other oven/microwave combination). Hansgrohe pot-filer faucet over cooktop Built-in stainless steel interior microwave, Kitchenaid induction glass cook top, Whirlpool stainless steel and glass hood. Kenmore dishwasher and a Samsung French Door refrigerator with drawer feature (negotiable). The Wine bar features wine cooler, cabinets, glass storage and shelves with a Vetrostone counter top, which is made of recycled glass and oyster shells.
- Rear yard fenced on 3 sides with open views of Lake Duval with a full paver patio that features multi-tiered sitting and dining areas with stone fire pit installed in 2014 and includes the retaining wall. You will love and use the outdoor shower with hot and cold water. The side access backyard for cars, boat or RV storage. 2 car over-sized garage (approximately 24 X 32). Exterior Blue Cedar Shingle Siding Exterior (not painted or stained) is virtually maintenance free. The trim on the home was painted in 2015. Both new roofs feature Architectural shingles with peel and stick construction nailed every six inches.
- All glass windows and doors are vinyl and PGT impact glass. All exterior lighting fixtures are vinyl. All door hardware is solid brass and rust-free Emtek (inside and outside). All nails are stainless steel. Downstairs A/C is water to air – salt air friendly with no exterior unit and all new duct work. Rinnai on-demand gas water heater. Plantation Shutters and 2" blinds throughout home. The downstairs bathroom features black and white marble mosaic tile, double sinks, Toto toilet and Moen fixtures and a Granite counter with 72’ vanity. Deep 2 car garage with loads of storage and workshop area.The first floor features Living room: 25 x 14, Kitchen: 14 x 12, Dining room: 14 x 12, Second bedroom: 15 x 13 , Third bedroom: 15 x 13, , Other Room- 10 x 10. The second floor features: Master bedroom: 19 x 16, Master bathroom: 9 X 9, Master bedroom closet: 9 X 8.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $7,859
- Tax Year: 2014
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Ave Maria Academy||K-12||1.1 mi|
|6||Seabreeze Elementary School||K-5||1.2 mi|
|NA||The Foundation Academy||PK-12||1.8 mi|
|10||Jacksonville Beach Elementary School||K-5||1.9 mi|
|NA||Broach School-Beach Campus||PK-8||2.1 mi|
|NA||Saint Paul's Catholic School||PK-8||2.2 mi|
|NA||Discovery Montessori School||PK-5||2.3 mi|
|10||Ponte Vedra Palm Valley- Rawlings Elementary School||PK-5||3.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.