Closed on August 1, 2012
- Rental Single Family
8120 Mount Ranier Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32256 Get directions$360,000 $112/Sq. ft.
- StyleTraditional,2 Stories
- Age10 Years
- Parking 2 car car garage
- MLS# 584323
- Listed 9 Years 7 Months 5 Days Ago
Hampton Park is located at Baymeadows and 9A and is a gated community that offers a community pool, clubhouse, tennis court & soccer field. The HOA fee is $1238 every 6 months and covers the guarded gate, the use of the amenities, security system monitoring and cable. This beautiful homes has been lovingly cared for and has fresh paint, new wood floors, new carpeting, new stainless steel appliances, new upstairs A/C air handler and is ready for you! Call today to see this beautiful home. New price 4.29.12.
- From the moment you enter the foyer of this well loved home you will love it! Beautiful wood floors in formal living and dining rooms , the family room and walkway. The kitchen features tile floors as do all 3 1/2 bath rooms. There is a custom island with built-in shelves and wine rack that will stay with the home. In 2010 the owners updated the appliances to stainless steel and also replaced the kitchen faucet. The 2nd bedroom has a private bath. The master bath features a garden tub, 2 sinks and a separate shower plus 2 walk in closets. The master bedroom also features a sitting room currently being used as a home office. Be sure to check out the large closet under the stairwell, it can accomodate all of your seasonal decorations!
- Stucco exterior painted in 2010. The atrium doors open to screened and pavered patio and there is also a pavered open patio for outdoor entertaining and fun. The yard is completely fenced and the Play Nation Gym stays with the home. Gutters added in 2002.
- All carpeting in upstairs bedrooms was replaced in 2010. There is a down stairs interior laundry room with a sink and cabinets. The water softener and reverse osmosis stay with the home. The atrium/french doors and the sink and cabinet in the 1/2 bath were added shortly after the home was purchased. Room dimensions: Living room: 15 x 13, Dining room: 12 x 10, Kitchen: 10 x 12, Breakfast Room: 5 x 4, Family room: 20 x 16, Master bedroom: 19 x 14 with a 14 x 7 sitting area/office, Second bedroom: 14 X 11, Third bedroom: 14 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 11 x 09, Fifth bedroom: 14 x 10. There is also an upstairs landing that makes a perfect reading nook. Some window treatments do not convey.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Elementary School||K-5||0.9 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||1.7 mi|
|NA||Little Star Center||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|NA||Reaching Milestones Learning Center||PK-6||0.8 mi|
|NA||Jacksonville Country Day School||PK-6||2.9 mi|
|9||J. Allen Axson Elementary School||PK-5||3.1 mi|
|9||Chet's Creek Elementary School||K-5||3.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.