- Resale - single family
1420 Silver St Jacksonville, FL, 32206-4418 Get directions$225,000 $88/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Stories
- Age4 Years
- Parking 2 car Garage car garage
- MLS# 549061
- Listed 8 Years 3 Months Ago
New price 10.27.10 for this former Symphony Showhouse with a Vintage Theme. Located in the Uptown Springfield listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Uptown Springfield and has emergied as Jacksonville’s most community-oriented downtown neighborhood. With an architectural heritage that pre-dates the Great Fire of 1901 — yet, today, the area features a variety of neighborhood and urban homestyles. This is one of Springfield's best as a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a 1 bedroom and 1 bath garage apartment. Uptown Springfield’s diverse resident population is steps from the St. Johns River, the Emerald Necklace of Jacksonville’s park system, three professional sports teams, and all of downtown’s entertainment amenities. Many of its historical homes, as well as its Main Street commercial area, are undergoing a modern-day, renovation Renaissance. This is a short sale but will be worth the wai!
- Wood floors in entry, walkway, living room, dining room, kitchen, eat in area, stairs and 1/2 bath. The kitchen features marble counters, stainless steel appliances and maple cabinetry. The master suite features 2 walk in closets, carpeting and the master bath features marble tile flooring, 2 sinks with granite counters and a oversized tiled shower. The living and dining rooms are separated by custom built in cabinetry. Room dimensions: Living room: 18 x 17, Master bedroom: 15 x 15, Second bedroom: 15 x 11, Third bedroom: 13 x 10, Dining room: 13 x 10, Breakfast room: 13 x 8,. Garage Apartment Dimensions: Living room 19 X 12, Bedroom 11 X 11.
- Hardiplank sides and back, city sewer and water. Separate irrigation meter for sprinkler system and 2 porches. Fully fenced yard.
- Zoned A/C system. 2 car garage apartment has One bedroom, Living room w/kitchenette area and a full bath.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $6,186.37
- Tax Year: 2010
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Mattie V Rutherford Alt Ed Center||6-8||0.3 mi|
|NA||School For The Future||8-12||0.4 mi|
|9||Darnell Cookman Middle/High School||6-12||0.6 mi|
|8||Kirby-Smith Middle School||6-8||0.6 mi|
|NA||Hope Christian Academy||K-11||0.6 mi|
|NA||Crossroad Private School Sys.||2-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||First Baptist Academy of Jacksonville||K-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||First Baptist Academy Of Jacksonville||K-8||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.