- Resale - single family
2313 Chartley Ln N Jacksonville, FL, 32246-9381 Get directions$275,000
- Age12 Years
- Parking Attached 2 car garage car garage
- Area E of SS
- MLS# 692418
- Listed 6 Years 7 Months 2 Days Ago
Cul de Sac with a backyard fence for privacy. Beautiful screen covered pool in the backyard. Association fee of $325.00 annually. Sold for $270,000!
- 3 way split plan. This home has a formal living and dining room and family room. The kitchen has been updated with Samsung Black & Stainless kitchen appliances. Absolutely beautiful. The master suite has a garden tub and separate shower. French doors lead to the covered patio and pool area. Fourth bedroom and third bath have privacy with a door. Ceiling fans throughout. New light fixtures and paint. Living room: 11 x 11, Kitchen: 15 x 14, Master bedroom: 15 x 13, Third bedroom: 12 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 12 x 11, Fifth bedroom: 13 x 12, Dining room: 11 x 11, Family room: 24 x 16
- Brick courtyard entry. Attached 2 car garage. Covered patio. Traditional one story.
- This home comes with a Termite Bond and a Security System. There is a nice park right across the street from the home.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Kernan Middle School||6-8||0.6 mi|
|8||Kernan Trail Elementary School||PK-5||0.8 mi|
|7||Sandalwood High School||9-12||1.4 mi|
|NA||Gateway Community Services||6-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Coral Ridge Baptist School||3-12||0.9 mi|
|1||Alden Road Excep. Student Center||6-12||1.1 mi|
|7||Duval Charter School at Coastal||K-8||1.3 mi|
|5||Landmark Middle School||6-8||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.