- Resale - single family
4340 Anson Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32246 Get directions$125,000 $76/Sq. ft.
- StyleRanch, 1 Story
- Age32 Years
- Parking No Cov Parking car garage
- Area 023-E Of Ss Blvd
- MLS# 457428
- Listed 11 Years 12 Months 27 Days Ago
Don't let the outside stop you! Interior has tiled floors, fresh paint, laminate wood in bedrooms, remodeled kitchen, new toilets, nice bathroom counter tops & cabinets, kitchen has flat surface range, fridge and nice cabinetry*eat-in space in kitchen, plus dining nook*florida room, great room plus 3 bedrooms*screened porch overlooks large backyard*new coils in a/c in 9/08* - Located off Southside Blvd in Oak Park Heights
- Electric range, refrigerator, washer/dryer connection, central heat and air and ceiling fans. Mostly Brick / concrete block. Screend Patio overlooks fenced yard. Room dimensions: Great Rm: 15x20, , Kitchen: 10x15, Master bedroom: 11x11, Bedroom 2: 10x10, Bedroom 3: 9x11 & Bonus Rm: 11x15. Lot size is 60x120x60x120. Front Porch with 2 entrances. Pub Water and septic system.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Windy Hill Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||3.5 mi|
|4||Englewood High School||9-12||4.2 mi|
|NA||Blessed Trinity Catholic School||PK-8||1.3 mi|
|NA||American Institute||9-12||1.3 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Christian Academy||K-12||1.4 mi|
|5||Duval Charter School At Southside||K-7||1.7 mi|
|5||River City Science Academy Innovation School||K-8||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.