- Resale - single family
4340 Anson Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32246 Get directions$125,000 $76/Sq. ft.
- StyleRanch, 1 Story
- Age32 Years
- Parking No Cov Parking car garage
- Area 023-E Of Ss Blvd
- MLS# 457428
- Listed 11 Years 1 Month 14 Days Ago
Don't let the outside stop you! Interior has tiled floors, fresh paint, laminate wood in bedrooms, remodeled kitchen, new toilets, nice bathroom counter tops & cabinets, kitchen has flat surface range, fridge and nice cabinetry*eat-in space in kitchen, plus dining nook*florida room, great room plus 3 bedrooms*screened porch overlooks large backyard*new coils in a/c in 9/08* - Located off Southside Blvd in Oak Park Heights
- Electric range, refrigerator, washer/dryer connection, central heat and air and ceiling fans. Mostly Brick / concrete block. Screend Patio overlooks fenced yard. Room dimensions: Great Rm: 15x20, , Kitchen: 10x15, Master bedroom: 11x11, Bedroom 2: 10x10, Bedroom 3: 9x11 & Bonus Rm: 11x15. Lot size is 60x120x60x120. Front Porch with 2 entrances. Pub Water and septic system.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Windy Hill Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||3.5 mi|
|4||Englewood High School||9-12||4.2 mi|
|NA||Blessed Trinity Catholic School||PK-8||1.3 mi|
|NA||American Institute||9-12||1.3 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Christian Academy||K-12||1.4 mi|
|5||Duval Charter School At Southside||K-7||1.7 mi|
|5||River City Science Academy Innovation School||K-8||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.