Sold in 128 days!
- Resale - condo-townhouse
5810 Sandstone Way Jacksonville, FL, 32258-5417 Get directions$140,000 $93/Sq. ft.
- Age5 Years
- Parking 1 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 014-Mandarin
- MLS# 482295
- Listed 10 Years 2 Months 26 Days Ago
New price 6.6.9. Looks brand new! Neutral carpeting and paint just completed. Enjoy the view of the lake and preserve from your kitchen, living room and screened lanai! Clean and ready for you!
- New carpeting and fresh paint throughout! Shows very well and ready now*views of lake & preserve from great room, kitchen & screened lanai*42 cabinets & neutral countertops*fridge stays*all bedrooms upstairs*inside laundry room upstairs*1/2 bath down
- No yardwork! The $150 per month fee covers the gate, landscaping and amenities of popular Bartram Park! 1 car garage.
- Bartram Park features a club house & pool. The kitchen features refrigerator with ice-maker, diswasher, flat surface range and built in microwave. The owner is placing a 1 year home warranty on all appliances. The washer/dryer connection is located upstairs by the bedrooms for convenience.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $150
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Bartram Springs Elementary School||PK-5||3.7 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||6.3 mi|
|NA||Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2||PK-9||1.4 mi|
|NA||Conservative Christian Academy||K-9||1.4 mi|
|9||Duval Charter School At Flagler Center||K-7||1.9 mi|
|9||Durbin Creek Elementary School||PK-5||2 mi|
|6||Greenland Pines Elementary School||PK-5||2.4 mi|
|10||Fruit Cove Middle School||6-8||2.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.