Currently Under Contract
- Resale - single family
7420 Spinola Rd Jacksonville, FL, 32217 United States Get directions$140,000 $90/Sq. ft.
- Age1960 Years
- Area San Jose
- MLS# 684387
- Listed 6 Years 4 Months 9 Days Ago
Beautiful brick home in the ever popular San Jose area. With 1555 S.F. there are many upgrades to this home. Annual Association fee is $50.00. Spectacular lake view! New price 1.1.14.
- Entry has wood floors as does the living room, dining room and bedrooms. Fresh paint throughout. The fridge will stay with the home. The kitchen also has a GE Profile convection oven and Kitchen Aid Ceran top stove. New tile in kitchen added in 2000 and upgraded cabinets in 1991.
- Brick home overlooks the pond. Home has a screened porch with a 2 car carport and attached utility shed. There is also an additional utility shed separate. The front patio has a retractable shade installed in 1993. New lifetime roof added in 2001. A/C newly installed in 1998.
- Upgraded electrical and a Termite bond with Trads. Exterior doors are made of steel. Central heat and air.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Kings Trail Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|3||Alfred I. Dupont Middle School||6-8||1.6 mi|
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||6.6 mi|
|4||Samuel W. Wolfson High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||San Jose Episcopal Day School||PK-6||1.1 mi|
|NA||San Jose Catholic School||PK-8||1.1 mi|
|NA||The Bolles School||PK-12||1.1 mi|
|6||Seaside Charter K-8 School||K-8||1.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.