Sold! New family moved in January 28, 2011
- Resale - single family
7080 Star Rush Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32244 United States Get directions$75,000 $45/Sq. ft.
- Age26 Years
- Parking 2 car gar car garage
- MLS# 543772
- Listed 9 Years 3 Months 10 Days Ago
Located in Argyle at I-295 and Blanding Blvd, minutes to NAS JAX, & Orange Park and a short drive to Cecil Commerce Center and Downtown. A great room plan with split bedrooms! Tiled foyer that will accomodate a table and lamp. Eat in kitchen with lots of cabinetry and the refrigerator stays. The back yard is partially fenced and large enough for a pool. This was a HAP sale for an active duty military family.
- New carpeting through out. Great room and a formal dining area in addition to the eat in kitchen that has a dishwasher, stove and refrigerator. The Master bedroom has a walk in closet and there is a double shower in master bath.
- T-111 siding and a partially fenced yard.
- New siding and door on back on home recently. The roof was new in 2004. New carpeting, garage door springs and HVAC system too.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Chimney Lakes Elementary School||K-5||2.5 mi|
|4||Westside High School||9-12||3 mi|
|2||Jefferson Davis Middle School||6-8||3.6 mi|
|NA||Argyle Christian Preschool And Kindergarten||PK-1||0.7 mi|
|NA||First Coast Christian School||PK-12||1.5 mi|
|3||Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School||K-5||2 mi|
|NA||Lighthouse Christian School Orange Park||1-12||2.6 mi|
|3||Jacksonville Heights Elementary School||K-5||2.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.