Concrete block one owner home in Arlington!
- Resale - single family
2633 Arlex Dr E Jacksonville, FL, 32211 United States Get directions$120,000 $106/Sq. ft.
- Age58 Years
- Parking 1 car carport car garage
- Area 041-Arlington
- MLS# 932963
- Listed 2 Years 8 Months 21 Days Ago
Well cared for one owner home with all kitchen appliances stay. The dryer is a portable dryer. The half bath is located off master bedroom. The kitchen has eat-in space and beautiful knotty-pine cabinets. There is a formal living/dining area and a family room. Fenced yard too
- Kitchen appliances stay.
- Concrete block, fenced yard, 1 car carport
- Other: Carport Parking: 1.00, Cooling: Central Cooling, Energy Feats: Ceiling Fan(s), Fencing: Fenced Front & Rear, Garage Parking: 0.00, Heating: Central Heating, Interior Amenities: Tile Floors, Lot Desc: Regular Lot, Major Appl: Dryer, Misc Exterior: Detached Shed, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Roof: Shingle, Single Family, Structure: Concrete, Subdiv: Arlington Hills, Util: Sewer - Public, Vinyl Floors, Wall-To-Wall Carpet, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Water - Public, Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr, Wood Frame, Zoning: Residential
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Lake Lucina Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|4||Terry Parker High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|3||Arlington Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|NA||Lighthouse Christian School-Arlington||1-12||0.3 mi|
|4||Parkwood Heights Elementary School||K-5||0.9 mi|
|NA||Jacksonville Marine Institute||6-12||1 mi|
|NA||CBE Learning Academy||K-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||Lone Star High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.