Currently Under Contract.
- Resale - single family
10756 Crosswicks Rd Jacksonville, FL, 32256 Get directions$325,000 $104/Sq. ft.
- Age33 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- Area Baymeadows/Southside
- MLS# 689953
- Listed 5 Years 1 Month 22 Days Ago
Under Contract. Deerwood Country Club started in 1960 as the area's first gated golf course community and Club and is one of Jacksonville's most sought after addresses! The "Gallery Foyer" greets you and invites you into the living room with fireplace and formal dining room. The scenic views of the lake are available from most rooms! This is a well loved home! Deerwood is in the Southside of Jacksonville just minutes to Downtown, The Mayo Clinic, the St. Johns Town Center & the Beaches. Deerwood Country Club is a full-service country club with a beautiful golf course designed by Brian Silva in 2004. There is a full-service fitness and tennis facility and a gorgeous clubhouse for family dining and client entertainment. Home owners association fees are $1,750 annually. New Pricing $325,000.
- The screened porch overlooks the lake. The 4th bedroom was converted to an incredible family room with room for a pool table! The gallery foyer perfect for displaying artwork or family photos. Formal living room features a wet bar. The kitchen overlooks the lake and features a Bosche dishwasher and just in time for the holidays a double convection oven. Beautiful views from almost every room in the home. Room sizes: Living room: 25X17, Dining room: 13X13, Kitchen:14X12, Family room: 29X15 (was the 4th bedroom), Master bedroom: 18X14, Second bedroom: 14X12, Third bedroom: 12X12. Living room: 25 x 17, Kitchen: 14 x 12, Master bedroom: 18 x 14, Third bedroom: 14 x 12, 12 x 12, Dining room: 13 x 13, Family room: 29 x 15, Breakfast Room: 12 x 8
- New HVAC on right side of home in 2010. New HVAC on left side of home in 2008. New hot water heater in 2011. Separate water meter for sprinkler system. Corner lot with circular driveway. Attached 2 car garage.
- Par 72 golf course, complete golf practice range with two putting greens, practice bunkers and chipping green. 12 Har-Tru tennis courts eight of which are lighted for night play. Full service dining, private banquet rooms and a newly renovated Fitness Center with Cybex equipment, full schedule fitness classes, massage therapy, steam rooms and person training. Membership opportunities are available for Golf, Sports, Fitness and social. Call Melanie Thompson the Membership Director for more information at 904-641-6100. The Golf membership is an Equity membership. The community is gated and guarded.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Jacksonville Country Day School||PK-6||0.8 mi|
|NA||Holy Family Catholic School||PK-8||1.2 mi|
|6||Twin Lakes Academy Elementary School||K-5||1.3 mi|
|3||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||1.3 mi|
|NA||Little Star Center||PK-5||1.6 mi|
|NA||Reaching Milestones Learning Center||PK-6||1.6 mi|
|5||Duval Charter School At Southside||K-8||1.8 mi|
|NA||Jacksonville School for Autism||K-12||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.