Sold in 64 days!
- Resale - condo-townhouse
13261 Stone Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32224-1629 Get directions$194,900 $110/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle family
- Age3 Years
- Parking 1 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 026-Icw S-Bch &n Jtb
- MLS# 474747
- Listed 11 Years 4 Months 11 Days Ago
This town home is currently under contract. Located on Beach Blvd just west of Hodges Blvd and near the Super Targer, Super Walmart and lots of shopping, restaurants and just 10 minutes to the beach! 3 bedrooms upstairs, 2 baths upstairs, family room, kitchen and 1/2 bath downstairs. (5) ceiling fans. and 1 car garage*
- From the minute you enter this incredibly maintained town home you'll see the quality! Tiled floors in foyer, kitchen, baths & screened patio that overlooks preserve*tiled backsplash in kitchen*wood floor in family room*upgraded 42" cabinets*corian counters*stainless steel appliances stay! Extra storage under stairs and an electric fireplace and many more features.
- Yard/lawn maintenance included in the HOA fee of $165.00 per month. Master HOA is $80/yr and covers the gate and amenities. Brick Front with cementitious siding and screened lanai that overlooks preserve. Public water and sewer.
- Wolf Creek is a gated community with club facilities and pool plus an exercise room , Stainless steel dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, microwave, range and self cleaning oven! Washer & Dryer included. Room dimensions: Bedroom 2: 10' 9" x10' 11", Bedroom 3: 10' 9" x 12'1", Family Room: 16' 11" x 22' 5", Kitchen: 10' 3" x14' 2", Master bedroom: 11' 8" x 17' 5". New price on 3/24/9.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Chet's Creek Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|5||Kernan Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||6 mi|
|7||Duval Charter School at Coastal||K-8||0.6 mi|
|NA||Providence School||PK-12||1.3 mi|
|8||Kernan Trail Elementary School||PK-5||1.7 mi|
|NA||Depaul School of NE Florida - Gudal Campus||1-8||2 mi|
|NA||Foundation School||PK-12||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.