- Resale - single family
2129 Forest Hollow Way St Johns, FL, 32259 Get directions$407,000 $149/Sq. ft.
- Age25 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- Area St. Johns County So of JCP
- District St. Johns County
- MLS# 904980
- Listed 2 Years 8 Months 11 Days Ago
Wow! Cunningham Creek Estates beauty and the view of the pool, pond & preserve can be seen from most rooms! The owners have remodeled the master bathroom and 2nd bathroom with new counter tops, wood tile, vanities, back splash, mirrors, fixtures, recessed lighting, toilet & fixtures. They also added wood tile to 2nd BR (being used as office). The owners also replaced all light fixtures, faucets, light switches & hardware. Owners also added back splash, gas stove, new dishwasher, under counter lights & pantry door. HOA fee is $250 per year. SOLD and Closed on December 22, 2017.
- Wood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter, pool, gas cook top & fireplace. Garage floor resurfaced & overhead storage added. New ceiling fans, lanai re-screened, shutters in eat-in nook & door leading to pool. Cool deck was painted and lots of beautiful landscaping added
- All brick exterior. Fenced yard around pool. Pond & Preserve views. Side entry garage. Beautifully landscaped.
- Living room: 14 x 13, Family room: 18 x 15, Kitchen: 14 x 13, Dining room: 12 x 11, , Breakfast Room: 9 x 9, Master bedroom: 16 x 15, Second bedroom: 11 x 11, Third bedroom: 13 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 12 x 11
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Cunningham Creek Elementary School||PK-5||1.7 mi|
|10||Switzerland Point Middle School||6-8||3.6 mi|
|9||Bartram Trail High School||9-12||3.8 mi|
|9||Julington Creek Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|10||Fruit Cove Middle School||6-8||1.9 mi|
|NA||San Juan Del Rio Catholic School||PK-8||2 mi|
|NA||A Child's Place Montessori School||PK-4||3 mi|
|9||Creekside High School||9-12||3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.