119 Days on the market
- Resale - single family
11235 Americana Ln Jacksonville, FL, 32218 Get directions$85,000
- StyleRanch,1 Story
- Age48 Years
- Parking 1 car garage car garage
- MLS# 566954
- Listed 9 Years 9 Months 30 Days Ago
Seller paid $3300 in buyer closing costs. Located minutes to I-295, 9A and I-95 and a short drive to Jacksonville International Airport, Downtown and Anheiser Busch, this well cared for home has been in the family since it was built. Many updates that include a new roof in 2002, re-plumbed in 2002, new garage door opener in 2009 and the A/C system is fairly new. The refrigerator (new in 2009), washer and dryer all stay with the home! The seller provided a 1 year home warranty and there is a termite bond. Do you have a home to sell? I can help you with yours too.
- Great room and formal dining room, eat in nook in kitchen and a Sun room. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have both hanger areas and shelving in closets. There are 2 hall closets for storage. New well pump for sprinkler system in 1990.
- Block and brick built in 1963. The yard is fenced and big enough for a pool.
- 1 car garage with washer and dryer and extra storage.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||San Mateo Elementary School||K-5||0.1 mi|
|4||Oceanway School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|4||First Coast High School||9-12||3.2 mi|
|NA||The Little Country School||PK-11||0.4 mi|
|6||Oceanway Elementary School||K-5||1.4 mi|
|NA||Mount Lebanon Christian Academy||K-12||1.6 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Christian Academy||6-12||1.6 mi|
|1||Highlands Elementary School||PK-5||2.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.