Pool home on the water in St Johns County!
- Resale - single family
436 Sarah Towers Ln St Johns, FL, 32259 Get directions$275,000 $115/Sq. ft.
- Age7 Years
- Parking 3 car garage car garage
- MLS# 632547
- Listed 7 Years 8 Days Ago
Closed on November 21, 2012. Oak Harbour - a beautiful St. Johns County neighborhood with NO CDD fees! This home is in pristine condition. Featuring both a formal living and dining room plus a family room - most roms overlook the water and screened pool. Beautiful 42" cabinetry, center island in kitchen and tiled walk way, entry, kitchen, nook and baths. Inside laundry room and lots of storage and closets too. $250 per year HOA. New price 9.6.12.
- Refrigerator stays with the home and matches the stove and dishwasher. Room Dimensions: Living room: 14 x 14, Kitchen: 14 x 12, Master bedroom: 17 x 14, Third bedroom: 12 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 11 x 11, Second bedroom: 11 x 11, Dining room: 13 x 10, Family room: 20 x 16, Breakfast Room: 12 x 10
- Full stucco exterior painted last year. The roof is 7 years old. The water and sewer is supplied by the city.
- Neutral colors in all rooms, flooring still looks brand new too.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Cunningham Creek Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|10||Switzerland Point Middle School||6-8||2.6 mi|
|9||Bartram Trail High School||9-12||3 mi|
|NA||San Juan Del Rio Catholic School||PK-8||1.2 mi|
|9||Julington Creek Elementary School||PK-5||2 mi|
|10||Hickory Creek Elementary School||PK-5||2.5 mi|
|10||Fruit Cove Middle School||6-8||2.7 mi|
|NA||St Johns Grammar School||PK-6||2.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.