Sold in 48 days!
- Resale - single family
8916 Timberjack Ln Jacksonville, FL, 32256-5434 Get directions$265,000 $129/Sq. ft.
- Style1 Story
- Age11 Years
- Parking 2 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 024-Baymeadows/Deerwood
- MLS# 492400
- Listed 10 Years 1 Month 8 Days Ago
New price! Timberin Parc is located off Southside Blvd minutes to The Mall of the Avenues, The St Johns Town Center, dining, grocery stores and more! This 4 bedroom 3 bath home is ready for a quick sale!
- The tiled entry becons you into this well loved home. Soothing colors and timely updates make this home a winner! Featuring both formal and informal living areas. Since 2006 this home has many updates including new carpeting, new hardware, light fixtures and 3 ceiling fans, tile, screened porch and fence.
- Courtyard entry, front porch and freshly painted trim. The screened porch overlooks the preserve. Lot Dimension: 62x262x61x257. Separate water meter for sprinkler system.
- Timberlin Parc offers a community pool. The home owners association fees are $420/yr. Stainless steel appliances installed 2009. Room dimensions: Kitchen: 9x12, Breakfast Nook: 8x9, Formal Living room: 12x14, Dining room: 10x14, Family Room: 15x17, Master bedroom: 12x14, Bedroom 2: 10x12, Bedroom 3: 10x11, Bedroom 4: 10x11. Elementary School: Mandarin Oaks, Middle School: Twin Lakes Academy & High School: Samuel W. Wolfson.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||2.2 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||2.2 mi|
|8||Mandarin Oaks Elementary School||PK-5||2.8 mi|
|NA||Holy Family Catholic School||PK-8||1.5 mi|
|NA||Jacksonville Country Day School||PK-6||1.6 mi|
|3||Florida Virtual Academy At Osceola County||K-12||1.7 mi|
|3||Florida Virtual Academy At Pasco||K-11||1.7 mi|
|NA||Florida Virtual Academy At Clay||K-8||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.