Tradtional 2 Story Home
- Resale - single family
4324 Kincardine Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32257 Get directions$225,000
- Age30 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- Area Beauclerc/Mandarin North
- MLS# 827035
- Listed 3 Years 5 Months 14 Days Ago
The pavered patio overlooks a small lake in the neighboring community. Barrington Oaks has a community pool should the new buyer decide to join the HOA. New price 5.18.16. Hurry!
- Formal living and dining rooms. Family room has wood floors and opens to kitchen and eat in nook. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, faucets all new in 2008. New roof in 2008. All bedrooms are upstairs including a bonus room. Silestone counters in bathrooms, Brazilian Cherry wood floors in master bedroom, new sink, counters, tile, toilet and fixtures in master bathroom all in 2008.
- Rhino Shield exterior. Aluminum fencing allows you to see the view of the lake from the neighboring community.
- 2 car garage Room dimensions: Study: 10 X 10, Living room: 16 x 13, Dining room: 13 x 12, Kitchen: 12 x 9, Family room: 18 x 13, Master bedroom: 21 x 13, Second bedroom: 11 x 9,Third bedroom: 12 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 14 x 11, Bonus room: 21 x 9
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Beauclerc Elementary School||K-5||0.5 mi|
|3||Alfred I. Dupont Middle School||6-8||3.1 mi|
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||6.1 mi|
|2||San Jose Academy||6-8||0.4 mi|
|4||San Jose Preparatory High School||9-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||Baymeadows Baptist Day School||PK-7||0.8 mi|
|NA||Center Academy-Jacksonville||4-12||0.8 mi|
|6||Seaside Charter K-8 School||K-8||0.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.