- Resale - single family
2599 River Enclave Ln Jacksonville, FL, 32226 Get directions$625,000
- StyleTraditional,2 Stories
- Age8 Years
- Parking 3 car garage car garage
- MLS# 613328
- Listed 8 Years 8 Months 19 Days Ago
Tidal access to the St Johns River and the Ocean! Floating dock. An incredible custom home with 4,458 s.f. of exceptional features. The screened outdoor oasis (installed in 2007) includes a heated salt water pool with stone waterfall and whirlpool spa, summer kitchen with gas grill, refrigerator and more! Featuring 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths plus 3 half baths and a 1,000 s.f. bonus suite being used as a 4 station home office complete with built-in file drawers and cabinets and has dual access from both home and garage! The top of the line appliances stay with the home. New price on July 3rd!!
- Gleaming hardwood floors and travertine floors in all living areas. The well appointed kitchen features Quartz countertops, custom cherry cabinetry with mocha glaze, gas cooktop, 2 ovens (one convection), 2 drawer dishwasher, microwave and a Thermador side by side refrigerator. The steam washer and dryer and reverse osmosis in laundry room convey. The master suite features a jacuzzi tub, walk in shower with rainhead, heated travertine floors, heated towel rack, lighted makeup mirror, separate vanities and sinks, 2 custom closets, linen closet, separate water closet, wood shutters and crown molding.
- Oversize 3 car garage with a workshop and has a Crown Polymer apoxy on floor and an insulated garage door. 660' Artesian well with areator, a 3/4 HP water pump to service home, a 1/ 1/2 HP pump for sprinkler system and a 1/2 HP pump servicing areator and pool irrigation system. Private septic tank. Landscape lighting in yard, pool area and in wooded preserve behind home. Irrigation system has 7 operating zones. There is a automatic 15 KW LP gas generator and a 250 LB buried LP gas tank that supplies the stove, range, firepit in pool area and fireplace.
- Room dimensions: Formal Living room: 20 x 18, Formal Dining room: 17 x 14, Family room: 14 x 10, Kitchen: 15 x 13, Breakfast Room: 10 x 7, Master bedroom: 20 x 19, Second bedroom: 12 X 12, Third bedroom: 20 x 13, Fourth bedroom: 12 x 11, Bonus Suite: 29 x 19. Hardwood floors in foyer, walkway, staircase, formal living and dining rooms, family room. and bonus suite. Heated Travertine floors in kitchen and master bathroom. Carpeting in all bedrooms. The security system features 9 cameras.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||San Mateo Elementary School||K-5||2.9 mi|
|4||Oceanway School||6-8||4 mi|
|4||First Coast High School||9-12||4.1 mi|
|NA||Safe Harbor Academy||9-12||2.4 mi|
|NA||The Little Country School||PK-11||2.6 mi|
|9||New Berlin Elementary School||PK-5||2.6 mi|
|6||Oceanway Elementary School||K-5||3.4 mi|
|7||Louis S. Sheffield Elementary School||K-5||3.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.