Under contract in 2 days! Bartram Springs Beauty
- Resale - single family
14626 Fern Hammock Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32258 Get directions$240,000 $94/Sq. ft.
- StyleTraditional,2 Stories
- Age7 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- MLS# 608153
- Listed 8 Years 7 Days Ago
Enjoy the view and be within walking distance to the Bartram Springs Community Center! Wow, the pavered drive leads to a well loved home with wood and tile floors, Corian counters & island in kitchen, gas, stove & hot water heater, 42" Cherry cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, new carpeting in all bedrooms and has incredible views of the lake! The 5th bedroom and 3rd bath are set up as a bonus suite. The entry from the garage has a storage bench and makes a handy landing for shoes and coats. The island in the kitchen is the perfect gathering place while enjoying the view or watching over the kids. Bartram Springs offers a community pool, tennis courts, raquet ball courts, playground, and even has Zumba classes, morning "Meet Your Neighbors" coffees, camp days and much more.
- Former model with wood floors in dining room and formal living room. Tiled floors in kitchen, nook, family room, baths and hallways. Since purchased in 2008 the owners renovated the sitting room off of the master suite to a bedroom complete with closet. They added plantation shutters, doors to formal living room to make a useful home office, crown molding in entry foyer, dining room, kitchen and family room. They also extended the lanai and enclosed it (there's even a TV hook-up!). In addition they fenced the back yard, added landscape curbing and gutters and added new carpeting (2011). The master suite features a huge walk in closet, double sink vanities, garden tub and separate shower. There is an inside laundry room with added cabinetry for storage (added after purchase). The dryer hookup accomodates both gas and electric.
- Lake views from kitchen, family room and master bedroom. Screened lanai with TV hook up. Oversized lot, stucco exterior, sprinkler system and 2 car garage
- Bartram Springs HOA is $58 per year and the CDD fee is $1568.00 per year. There is a transferable termite bond (the cost is $150 for buyer to transfer). The room dimensions are: Formal Living room: 14 x 11, Family room: 16 x 15, Kitchen: 12 x 8, Dining room: 15 x 12, Master bedroom: 18 x 13, Second bedroom: 11 X 11, Third bedroom: 11 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 10 x 10, Fifth bedroom: 16 x 15 (bonus set up). The home is wired for surround sound.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,260
- Tax Year: 2011
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Bartram Springs Elementary School||PK-5||0.3 mi|
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||6.3 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||7.7 mi|
|9||Duval Charter School At Flagler Center||K-7||2.1 mi|
|NA||Conservative Christian Academy||K-9||2.5 mi|
|NA||Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2||PK-9||3.8 mi|
|6||Greenland Pines Elementary School||PK-5||5.6 mi|
|7||Mandarin High School||9-12||6.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.