- Single Family Detached
12859 Oxford Crossing Drive Jacksonville, FL, 32224 United States Get directions$505,000 $146/Sq. ft.
- Age2 Years
- Parking 3 car garage car garage
- Area Southside
- MLS# 633750
- Listed 7 Years 3 Days Ago
Welcome home to Highland Glen! Located off Beach Blvd just west of Hodges Blvd this beautiful home sits on a nature preserve lot and features tiled floors, 3 way split floor plan, great room and a study. The Granite California island is open to the great room that features a beautiful fireplace. The covered lanai overloos the preserve. The 3 car garage also has a storage area. The HOA is $100 per month. Highland Glen is a gated community and also features a community pool. New price 8.20.12.
- New owner has not lived in the home since it was purchased in May of 2012. Sinced purchased owner has added plantation shutters, counter depth side by side stainless steel refrigerator, added a light in the attic and an extra light in the 3rd br closet. The 3rd bathroom has been converted in to shower as the tub was removed. This home includes an office/study a great room with a firplace and a formal dining room. There is also an eat in nook. The master bath has a garden tub and a separate walk in shower. There are also separate sink areas and 2 walk in closets. This home is ready for a quick closing. Appliances include electric range, microwave, dishwasher, disposal and refrigerator.
- Enjoy the privacy of the nature preserve from the covered lanai and the back yard that is big enough to put your own pool!
- Termite bond transfers with the home. Click on the above links to see the floorplan and survey.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Chet's Creek Elementary School||K-5||1.3 mi|
|5||Kernan Middle School||6-8||1.6 mi|
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||5.8 mi|
|7||Duval Charter School at Coastal||K-8||0.2 mi|
|8||Kernan Trail Elementary School||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|NA||Coral Ridge Baptist School||3-12||1.6 mi|
|NA||Providence School||PK-12||1.7 mi|
|NA||Gateway Community Services||6-12||1.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.