Tinseltown area - town home
- Resale - condo-townhouse
8410 Drayton Park Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32216 Get directions$170,000
- Age11 Years
- Parking 1 car garage
- MLS# 823656
- Listed 4 Years 9 Months 9 Days Ago
Drayton Park a gated community located off Touchton Rd and Southside Blvd. The owner added wood floors, granite counters in kitchen & master bath in 2010. He also added the new HVAC in 2014, new Hot Water Heater & Garbage Disposal in 2016, pavers on screened patio & crown molding in living & dining rooms & master bathroom in 2008. The kitchen features GE flat surface range/oven, microwave, dishwasher & refrigerator with a built-in storage bench in kitchen. The HOA fee is $150 per month. No yardwork!
- GE kitchen appliances. New HVAC in 2014, new hot water heater and garbage disposal in 2016. Laundry room is located upstairs. Washer and dryer stay with home. New granite counters in kitchen and master bathroom and new shower doors in master bathroom in 2010.
- Screened patio w/pavers overlooks pond. End town home with lots of windows and light!
- Room dimensions: Living room: 17 x 15, Dining room: 10 x 10, Kitchen: 14 x 9, Master bedroom: 17 x 12, Second bedroom: 10 x 10, Third bedroom: 14 x 11. Tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms, wood floor in living room and carpeting in all bedrooms.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Southside Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|7||Hogan-Spring Glen Elementary School||PK-5||2 mi|
|4||Englewood High School||9-12||2.7 mi|
|NA||Hilsdale Christian School||K-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||New Dimensions Learning Center||PK-1||0.8 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Schools (Will open: Fall 2014)||K-12||1.4 mi|
|5||River City Science Academy Innovation School||K-8||1.4 mi|
|NA||Youth Development Center||K-12||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.