End townhome in Flagler Station!
- Resale - condo-townhouse
14173 Mahogany Ave Jacksonville, FL, 32258 United States Get directions$260,000 $111/Sq. ft.
- Age6 Years
- Parking 2 car Attached Garage with Garage Door Opener car garage
- Area 015-Bartram
- District Duval County
- MLS# 973468
- Listed 1 Year 6 Months 28 Days Ago
Located in Jacksonville's Mandarin area in the gated community of Flagler Station this town home was built in 2012 and has been well cared for. The soaring ceiling showcases the living and dining rooms and the upstairs loft that all overlook the pond. One of the best features about this floor plan is the first floor owner's suite with garden tub and walk in closet! There are 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and 2 loft areas upstairs. The kitchen features granite counter tops, a center island, side by side refrigerator, flat surface range/oven, microwave and dishwasher. Flagler Station offers a pool & fitness area for residents. The HOA is $258 monthly. Come home to Flagler Station - you'll be glad you did!
- Room dimensions are approximate: Living room: 15 x 13, Kitchen: 11 x 10, Master bedroom: 15 x 12, Second bedroom: 14 x 12, Third bedroom: 12 x 11, Dining room: 13 x 12, Loft: 13 x 12, Small office/sitting area: 10 x 9
- Stucco exterior, end unit with windows in kitchen, dining room & a triple sliding door in living room. The HOA maintains the roof and exterior of townhome.
- You will find lots of cabinetry, storage areas and closets, a 2 car garage and an inside laundry room (washer and dryer can stay).
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $258
- Taxes: $3,050
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Bartram Springs Elementary School||PK-5||1.4 mi|
|6||Atlantic Coast High School||9-12||5.2 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||6.6 mi|
|9||Duval Charter School At Flagler Center||K-7||1 mi|
|NA||Conservative Christian Academy||K-9||1.4 mi|
|NA||Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2||PK-9||2.7 mi|
|6||Greenland Pines Elementary School||PK-5||4.6 mi|
|7||Mandarin High School||9-12||5.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.