- New - condo-townhouse
Unit 5 785 Providence Island Ct Jacksonville, FL, 32225-4945 Get directions$425,000 $194/Sq. ft.
- StyleTownhouse, 2 Stories
- Age1 Year
- Parking 3 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 043-Icw N-Atlantic Blvd
- MLS# 478043
- Listed 10 Years 5 Months 24 Days Ago
New price ....Live the life you've always wanted...in the finest craftsmanship by Brylen Homes This end unit model home is a "friendly" short sale. The seller has the assurance that the bank will give a response quickly with any reasonable offer.
- Tiled first floor, upgraded cabinetry and granite counters in butlers pantry, cafe, powder bath and kitchen. Speaking of the kitchen, it features granite, chocolate glazed maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher, microwave, disposal and side by side refrigerator. The oversized storage closet can convert to an elevator! Entry into the "Grand room" shows the beautiful layout of the formal areas in addition to the beautiful custom window treatments. The "Leisure room" also has custom window treatments and is open to the kitchen and cafe area. The owner's bath features granite counters, a garden tub, 2 sinks, separate shower and walk in closet . Room dimensions: Formal Living room: 15X12, Formal dining room: 15X12 (both are referred to on floor plan as "Grand room" , Kitchen 15X10, Cafe: 10X10, Family Room: 15x16 (referred to on floor plan as "Lesiure room", Master bedoorm: 14x1, Bedroom 2: 12x12, Bedroom 3: 11x1
- Desgined with the courtyard offering the ultimate in privacy with a breezeway to the 3 car garage that features an un-finished "Casita" above. The casita can become a 630 s.f. suite by adding drywall, cabinetry, fixtures and flooring. The Casita overlooks the marsh and preserve. Weather shield vision 200 windows (for impact). The HOA cares for the lawn and exterior so it makes this home a perfect "lock and go" residence. Stucco exterior with fire sprinkler, smoke detector and cement tile roof.
- Queen's Harbour Yacht & Country Club stands as one of Jacksonville's original and most enduring symbols of exclusive, luxurious estate home living. The Mark McCumber masterpiece reflects a glorious southern coastal atmosphere that utilizes a wide variety of indigenous plant life, towering live oaks dripping with Spanish moss and vast expanses of lush marsh areas that not only serve as the course's prominent landscape features but also as a thriving habitat for abundant area wildlife. At just over 7,000 yards, the course's impeccably-manicured fairways and expertly-maintained greens converge wtih this distinctly natural setting. The par 72 course is as challening as it is beautiful. Plus the 59-slip marina located in a 120 freshwasher lagoon w/ direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway, sports complex w/tennis, junior olympic-sized pool, fitness room, soccer field, volley ball & playground, & the Old Florida design of the clubhouse with dining rooms. Fees apply.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $130
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Landmark Middle School||6-8||2.1 mi|
|8||Neptune Beach Elementary School||PK-5||2.9 mi|
|7||Sandalwood High School||9-12||4.5 mi|
|NA||Eunice Christian School||K-12||1 mi|
|6||Abess Park Elementary School||PK-5||1.6 mi|
|8||Alimacani Elementary School||PK-5||1.6 mi|
|7||Sabal Palm Elementary School||PK-5||2 mi|
|7||Waterleaf Elementary||K-5||2.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.