Well kept concrete block home
- Resale - single family
6036 Mizzell Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32205 Get directions$110,000 $67/Sq. ft.
- StyleRanch, 1 Story
- Age54 Years
- Area Westside
- MLS# 529790
- Listed 9 Years 3 Months 16 Days Ago
Beautiful tree lined street in convenient area of Jacksonville's Westide and just minutes to I-10, NAS JAX and Downtown. Well cared for home with both a living room and a den. Large deck overlooks partially fenced backyard and shed. The seller will pay buyer's closing costs with an acceptable offer.
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave and stove all stay with home. Wood floors in bedrooms and under carpeting in living room and dining room. Not aware of condition of the floors under carpeting. Both baths have tub and tiled floors. Seller will put a 1 year home warranty on with an acceptable offer.
- Concrete block with brick accent. Shed in back has electricity.
- Refrigerator, washer and dryer all stay with home. No HOA fees.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|1||Hyde Park Elementary School||3-6||0.6 mi|
|NA||Cedar Creek Christian School||PK-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||The Potter's House Christian Academy||PK-6||0.8 mi|
|NA||Bethel Holiness Academy||K-12||0.8 mi|
|NA||The Potter's House Christian Academy||PK-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||West Jacksonville Baptist Daycare||K-K||1 mi|
|6||Wayman Academy Of The Arts||K-5||1 mi|
|NA||Hyde Grove Elementary School||PK-5||1.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.