A new family is moving in
- Resale - single family
6110 Mercer Circle N Jacksonville, FL, 32217 United States Get directions$119,500 $106/Sq. ft.
- StyleRanch, 1 Story
- Age59 Years
- Parking 1 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 012-San Jose
- MLS# 497061
- Listed 10 Years 3 Months 7 Days Ago
You will love coming home to this well cared for and charming home in the lakewood area which is minutes to I-95, downtown, Baymeadows and near shopping and restaurants. The breezeway was converted to den for added living space and features tiled floors.
- The living room features easy care laminate wood floor, built in bookshelves and art niche. The kitchen features tiled floors, bay windows, 2-tone wood cabinetry and the refrigerator stays. The den has ceramic tile floor and a free standing wood burning stove.
- Concrete and stucco exterior, 1 car garage that also has a laundry room - washer and dryer stay with the home. The corner lots features a spacious side and back yard. Public water and sewer and shingle roof.
- Room dimensions: Living Room: 14x17, Kitchen: 15x16, Den: 11x26, Master bedroom: 11x15, 2nd Bedroom: 11X11. The seller will place a one year home warranty on the home with an acceptable offer..
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||San Jose Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|3||Alfred I. Dupont Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|4||Terry Parker High School||9-12||6.7 mi|
|NA||San Jose Catholic School||PK-8||0.9 mi|
|NA||San Jose Episcopal Day School||PK-6||1.2 mi|
|4||Samuel W. Wolfson High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||The Bolles School||PK-12||1.3 mi|
|5||Kings Trail Elementary School||K-5||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.