Currently under contract!
- Resale - single family
4827 Brierwood Rd Jacksonville, FL, 32217 Get directions$160,000 $125/Sq. ft.
- Age23 Years
- Parking 2 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 013-Beauclerc/Mandarin N
- MLS# 451429
- Listed 11 Years 9 Months 1 Day Ago
New price 1//9*Brierwood - walk the kids to Beauclerc Elementary*Ready for a quick closing!
- Brand new pergo flooring* *great rm w/fireplace, kitchen features beautiful wood cabinets & is open to dining area & great room*fridge stays*hot water heater new in 2005*new kitchen faucet in 2007*hvac units (both) replaced in 2005**tile in entry, kitchen & baths*3 ceiling fans*freshly painted*Sprinkler and security system*Water softener*Ceiling fans*
- All brick, screened porch overlooks huge fenced backyard*Shingle roof*Public water and sewer
- Room dimensions: Great Room: 13x15,Kitchen: 10x10, Breakfast Room: 9x12,, Master bedroom: 13x17, Bedroom 2: 10x12, Bedroom 3: 8x9*Stone wood burning fireplace*
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,770
- Tax Year: 2007
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Alfred I. Dupont Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|3||Terry Parker High School||9-12||7.8 mi|
|NA||The Bolles School||PK-12||0.2 mi|
|NA||San Jose Episcopal Day School||PK-6||0.4 mi|
|NA||San Jose Catholic School||PK-8||0.7 mi|
|5||Kings Trail Elementary School||K-5||1 mi|
|4||Samuel W. Wolfson High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|6||Seaside Charter K-8 School||K-8||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.