- New - single family
8424 Drayton Park Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32216 United States Get directions$150,000 $83/Sq. ft.
- StyleTownhouse, 2 Stories
- Age6 Years
- Parking 1 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 022-Grove Pk/San Souci
- MLS# 498088
- Listed 11 Years 8 Months 17 Days Ago
Drayton Park is located off Touchton Rd in the popular Tinseltown area of Jacksonville convenient to everything. Closed on 4/30/10.
- Wow! Granite kitchen counters, staineless steel appliances (fridge stays), added work island in kitchen with storage, ceramic tile in entry, kitchen, 1/2 bath and hall since 2007. In addition to kitchen upgrades there is new light fixtures & ceiling fans. The master bath has new granite counters and cabinetry.
- Interior townhome unit with screened lanai that overlooks preserve and lake. 1 car garage. No yardwork!
- Drayton Park amenities include Gate, Club Pool & Exercise Room. The HOA fee is $137.00 per month. Room dimensions: Kitchen: 14x25, Living/Dining room: 17x22, Master bedroom: 11x17Bedroom 2: 11x12, Bedroom 3: 11x11. The townhome has public water and sewer.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Southside Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|7||Hogan-Spring Glen Elementary School||PK-5||2.1 mi|
|4||Englewood High School||9-12||2.8 mi|
|NA||Hilsdale Christian School||K-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||New Dimensions Learning Center||PK-1||0.8 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Schools (Will open: Fall 2014)||K-12||1.4 mi|
|5||River City Science Academy Innovation School||K-8||1.4 mi|
|NA||Youth Development Center||K-12||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.