- Resale - single family
2956 Plum Orchard Dr Orange Park, FL, 32073 Get directions$180,000
- Style2 Stories
- MLS# 555510
- Listed 9 Years 1 Month 9 Days Ago
New price on 1.11.11 for this great 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath plus a bonus room on a beautiful treed lot in Orange Park part of Argyle. Convenient location near shopping, restaurants and the new elementary school! Featuring both formal and informal living areas this home has it all! Large fenced backyard, kitchen appliances stay, termite bond, security sytem and much more!
- Formal living and dining rooms as you enter this beautiful home. The kitchen features 42" Maple cabinetry, a walk in pantry and the refrigerator stays! The family room has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen. There is a half bath downstairs. The master suite features 2 walk in closets, 2 vanities, a garden tub, shower and water closet.
- Stucco exterior and a 2 car garage with shelving that stays. The backyard is fully fenced and big enough for a pool.
- Termite bond. Water softener and water filtration system. Security system. THe HOA fees are $250 per year. 2 HVAC systems under warranty. Warranty on refrigerator and the sellers will place a 1 year home warranty on this home at closing.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Argyle Elementary School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
|6||Oakleaf High School||9-12||2.8 mi|
|7||Oakleaf Junior High School||6-8||3 mi|
|8||Oakleaf Village Elementary School||PK-5||1.9 mi|
|NA||Argyle Christian Preschool And Kindergarten||PK-1||2 mi|
|6||S Bryan Jennings Elementary School||PK-6||2.5 mi|
|NA||Lighthouse Christian School Orange Park||1-12||2.6 mi|
|NA||Catapult Academy||6-12||2.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.