Overlooks small pond * Easy access to I-295 & I-95
- Rental Single Family
820 Pine Moss Rd Jacksonville, FL, 32218 Get directions$1,350 $1/Sq. ft.
- Age13 years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- MLS# 758807
- Listed 4 Years 6 Months 29 Days Ago
Ready now! 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. Split plan with 2 bedrooms on each side of home. Great room with fireplace, formal dining room and a work area in hall leading to 2 bedrooms. Refrigerator included. Bring your own washer and dryer. Owner to maintain lawn. Ready immediately upon approved applicaiton. Application fee $50. Security Deposit $1350. RENTED for $1350 for 12 months.
- Appliances included - refrigerator, stove, counter microwave. Kitchen features granite counters and a large pantry. Tiled entry foyer, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Overlooks small pond. Owner will maintain the lawn.
- Room sizes - Great room: 9 x 14, Dining room: 12 x 11, Kitchen: 16 x 12, Breakfast Room: 12 x 7, Master bedroom: 17 x 13, Second bedroom: 12 x 10, Third bedroom: 11 x 10, Fourth bedroom: 11 x 10. Inside laundry room (no washer / dryer provided).
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||San Mateo Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|4||Oceanway School||6-8||1.9 mi|
|4||First Coast High School||9-12||3 mi|
|NA||The Little Country School||PK-11||0.2 mi|
|6||Oceanway Elementary School||K-5||1.3 mi|
|NA||Mount Lebanon Christian Academy||K-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Christian Academy||6-12||1.9 mi|
|1||Highlands Elementary School||PK-5||2.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.