Low maintenance townhome near I-95 & BaptistSouth
- Resale - condo-townhouse
6872 Roundleaf Drive Jacksonville, FL, 32258 United States Get directions$215,000 $121/Sq. ft.
- Age7 Years
- Parking 2 car Attached Garage car garage
- Area 015-Bartram
- MLS# 1003828
- Listed 16 Days Ago
Sought after 2 car garage town home! The Montenero plan has it and is well cared for by owner. A view of the pond too! Owner upgraded carpeting & pad, crown molding, back splash in kitchen and granite counters*she also added cabinets above washer/dryer, ceiling fans and shelves in garage* the refrigerator and washer/dryer convey*gated community minutes to i-95 & baptist south hospital, racetrack rd & the new Durbin park Pavillion not to mention restaurants & shopping in the Mandarin
- Refrigerator, washer and dryer is included in sale. End unit with lots of windows! Screened lanai overlooks pond.
- The HOA covers exterior maintenance and lawn! The HOA is $179.50 per month. CDD is $667.41 per year and and is paid with the taxes.
- Room Dimensions: Great room: 24 X 18 Kitchen: 12 X 12, Master bedroom: 14 X 13, Second bedroom: 12 X 9, Third bedroom: 12 X 12
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $179
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Bartram Springs Elementary School||PK-5||2.5 mi|
|7||Mandarin High School||9-12||4 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||6.4 mi|
|NA||Conservative Christian Academy||K-9||0.8 mi|
|9||Duval Charter School At Flagler Center||K-7||1 mi|
|NA||Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2||PK-9||1.8 mi|
|9||Durbin Creek Elementary School||PK-5||2.1 mi|
|10||Fruit Cove Middle School||6-8||3.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.