- Resale - single family
15656 Tisons Bluff Rd Jacksonville, FL, 32218 United States Get directions$232,500 $109/Sq. ft.
- Age6 Years
- Parking 2 car garage car garage
- Area North Jacksonville
- MLS# 928179
- Listed 1 Year 2 Months 11 Days Ago
Open Concept living in the "Charle" plan by Lennar Homes. Gathering room & cafe open to the kitchen that boasts tile floor, granite island, stainless steel appliances & walk-in pantry. Tile floor in entry, walkway, dining (now being used as an office). There is a flex space/retreat between the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms. The owner's suite features garden tub, separate shower, full height vanity with 2 sinks & a walk-in closet. The owners added 2 shower heads & light fixture in owner's bath, key-less front door, landscaping, fresh paint & plank storage in attic since they purchased the home. Screened lanai, fully fenced yard & a transferable termite bond. Yellow Bluff Landing offers a $3.5 M amenity center, 2 pools, fitness center, tennis, basketball, soccer & even a dog park area! Minutes to I-295 Beltway. The HOA fee is $72 per year. Come home to Yellow Bluff Landing!
- Tile floors in entry, walkway, dining room (being used as an office), kitchen, cafe and bathrooms. Large granite island for easy gatherings and casual eating. Stainless steel appliances stay with home. Flex space is between 2 bedrooms and can be used for sitting room, study area or office.
- Full stucco exterior, 2 car garage, screen lanai and fully fenced yard.
- Room dimensions: Dining room: 13 X 12, Kitchen: 15 x 10, Cafe' Room: 15 x 10, Great room: 18 x 15, Master bedroom: 19 x 12, Second bedroom: 11 x 10, Third bedroom: 13 x 10, Flex/Retreat: 10 x 10
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,725
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||First Coast High School||9-12||3.6 mi|
|4||Oceanway School||6-8||4.8 mi|
|6||Oceanway Elementary School||K-5||5.1 mi|
|NA||Oasis Christian Academy||6-12||2.1 mi|
|NA||Faith Academy||5-12||4.1 mi|
|7||Louis S. Sheffield Elementary School||K-5||4.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.