Georgetown - at the Epicenter of the SJTC!
- Resale - condo-townhouse
4478 Capital Dome Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32246 Canada Get directions$260,000 $121/Sq. ft.
- Age13 years
- Parking 1 car garage car garage
- Area Southside
- MLS# 941315
- Listed 4 Months 10 Days Ago
You CAN have it all at Georgetown - a townhome community located in the epicenter of Jacksonville's best shopping & dining! Just minutes to UNF, JTB, the I-295 beltway & all of the shopping you can imagine. Walk to Publix, Top Golf, Total Wine, Target & more! The $215 per month HOA fee covers the gated entry, clubhouse, pool & fitness center. Georgetown features community lakes and a canal running through the center of the community. Many quality features and updates too! Come home to Georgetown - you'll be glad you did!
- Water views from the 1st floor lanai off the retreat/bedroom (with half bath) & the balcony off the 2nd floor kitchen area. Two bedrooms are located on the 3rd floor & are set up as "owner's suites" with private bath & walk in closet. This "Chesapeake" floor plan is bright and airy (it's an end unit) & features an attached 1-car garage. Recent updates include new garbage disposal (2015), new A/C (2016), new carpet, paint, microwave & dishwasher (2017). The fully equipped kitchen is big enough for an island or a or an eat in area and is open to dining and great rooms.
- The HOA takes care of the landscaping so you don't have to!
- Room dimensions: Kitchen: 16 x 13, Dining room: 16 x 10, Great room: 16 x 11, Master bedroom: 20 x 10, Second Master bedroom: 14 x 12, Retreat/bedroom: 16 x 16. Tile floor in entry hall/foyer, all bathrooms and kitchen.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $215
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||American Institute||9-12||1.1 mi|
|2||Windy Hill Elementary School||PK-5||1.6 mi|
|NA||Blessed Trinity Catholic School||PK-8||2 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Christian Academy||K-12||2 mi|
|NA||Reaching Milestones Learning Center||PK-6||2.2 mi|
|5||Duval Charter School At Southside||K-8||2.2 mi|
|NA||Coral Ridge Baptist School||3-12||2.2 mi|
|6||Sandalwood High School||9-12||2.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.