All the space you need with a study, loft & 4 bedrooms!
15162 Rocky Shoals Rd Jacksonville, FL, 32259 United States Get directions$365,000 $124/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age3 Years
- Parking 2 car car garage
- Area Bartram / Racetrack Rd
- District Duval
- MLS# 1044693
- Listed 16 Days Ago
FOR A PERSONAL ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENT CALL ME AT 904-463-2877. Click on the "Virtual Tour" link to see too! The Crossings at Bartram, a 136 lot neighborhood located in Duval county on Racetrack Rd. The community has a pool and is just minutes to te new Durbin Park Pavillon, Fruitcove, Mandarin & The Shoppes of Bartram. The HOA fee is $650 per year and there are NO CDD fees!
- From the moment you enter you'll love the space! There is a study on the first floor along with the great room, dining room and gourmet kitchen that features a "gather around" island, stainless steel appliances, double oven, gas cook top & LOTS of cabinets. The owner's suite, 3 bedrooms AND loft are upstairs. The owner's suite features a shower, garden tub, separate sinks & 2 walk in closets. The laundry room has extra cabinetry, sink and is located upstairs.
- Stucco exterior. 2 car garage. The home is plumbed for water softener.
- Mud room entrance from garage. Walk in pantry and under stairs storage so there's plenty of room for your items.
Taxes & Fees
- Annual Condo Fees : $650
- Taxes: $4,527
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Bartram Springs Elementary School||PK-5||2.5 mi|
|7||Mandarin High School||9-12||4.9 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||8.2 mi|
|NA||Conservative Christian Academy||K-9||2.6 mi|
|9||Duval Charter School At Flagler Center||K-7||2.6 mi|
|NA||Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2||PK-9||3.4 mi|
|6||Greenland Pines Elementary School||PK-5||4.5 mi|
|8||Loretto Elementary School||PK-5||5.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.