- Resale - condo-townhouse
4474 Congressional Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32246 Canada Get directions$280,000 $131/Sq. ft.
- Age13 Years
- Parking Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener car garage
- Area 023-Southside-East Of Southside Blvd
- MLS# 1028221
- Listed 2 Months 17 Days Ago
At Georgetown you are at the epicenter of Jacksonville and living in the St Johns Town Center just minutes to the I-295 Beltway, Publix, Target, UNF, Shopping, Food & Top Golf! Nestled on the wooded area you'll find this 3-story town home with a 1 car garage. Georgetown offers a gated entrance & community pool and fitness center. The monthly HOA fee is $250 monthly.
- Come through your garage and into the foyer that leads to 4th bedroom (used as office) & private bath. The 2nd floor features an open living area with fully equipped kitchen (granite counters) & powder bath. The 3rd floor features the owner's suite with private bath and huge closet + 2 bedrooms. There's fresh paint in the office, foyer & stairway. All appliances stay!
- 1 car garage. 2nd floor balcony overlooks preserve area.
- Room sizes: 4th Bedroom (1st floor) 16 X 14, Kitchen: (2nd floor) 12 X 10, Dining/Living: (2nd floor) 23 16, Master Bedroom(3rd floor)14 X 12, 2nd Bedroom (3rd floor) 12 X 10, 3rd Bedroom (3rd floor) 12 X 11. Tile floor in foyer and walkway on 1st floor, kitchen and bathrooms.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,932
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Windy Hill Elementary School||K-5||1.5 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||2.9 mi|
|4||Englewood High School||9-12||5.3 mi|
|NA||American Institute||9-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||Blessed Trinity Catholic School||PK-8||2 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Christian Academy||K-12||2 mi|
|5||Duval Charter School At Southside||K-8||2.2 mi|
|NA||Reaching Milestones Learning Center||PK-6||2.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.