1 minute walk to fitness center & pool in Georgetown
- For Sale
- Resale - condo-townhouse
4474 Congressional Dr Jacksonville, FL, 32246 United States Get directions$270,000 $126/Sq. ft.
- Age13 Years
- Parking Attached Garage, car garage
- Area 023-Southside-East Of Southside Blvd
- District Duval
- MLS# 1028221
- Listed 7 Months 1 Day Ago
At Georgetown you are at the epicenter of The St Johns Town Center in Jacksonville where you are a walk or bicycle ride to Publix, Target, Top Golf & other retail shopping and many restaurants! The I-295 Beltway, UNF and many more restaurants and retail shops are just minutes away, Nestled on the wooded preserve you'll find this 3-story town home with a 1 car garage & is a one minute walk to the fitness center & pool. Georgetown offers a gated entrance, pool & fitness center all covered by the monthly HOA fee of $250 monthly. Come home to 4474 Congressional Dr today you'll be glad you did!
- Come through your garage and into the foyer that leads to Retreat/4th bedroom (now used as an home office) with a private bathroom & closet. The foyer leads to the staircase to the 2nd floor with an open living area featuring a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, lots of cabinets and tile floor. There s also a powder bath. The 3rd floor features the owner's suite with private bath and huge closet and 2 other bedrooms. There's fresh paint in the office, foyer & stairway. All appliances stay!
- 1 car garage leads to the 1st floor foyer. The 2nd floor balcony overlooks preserve area for privacy. The $250 monthly HOA fee covers the cost of maintaining the landscaping, gated entrance, common areas, paths, lakes and the community fitness center and pool which is just a 1 minute walk from this beautiful home!
- Room sizes: Retreat/4th Bedroom (1st floor) 16 X 14, Kitchen: (2nd floor) 12 X 10, Dining/Living: (2nd floor) 23 16, Master Bedroom(3rd floor)14 X 12, 2nd Bedroom (3rd floor) 12 X 10, 3rd Bedroom (3rd floor) 12 X 11. Tile floor in foyer and walkway on 1st floor, kitchen and bathrooms.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $250
- Taxes: $2,932
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Windy Hill Elementary School||K-5||1.5 mi|
|5||Twin Lakes Academy Middle School||6-8||2.9 mi|
|4||Englewood High School||9-12||5.3 mi|
|NA||American Institute||9-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||Blessed Trinity Catholic School||PK-8||2 mi|
|NA||Shekinah Christian Academy||K-12||2 mi|
|5||Duval Charter School At Southside||K-8||2.2 mi|
|NA||Reaching Milestones Learning Center||PK-6||2.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.