- 405 Old Quarry Rd, St Augustine, FL, 32080 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,634 Sqft
- There's so much to see in this immaculate Florida Cracker Style home! Imagine being so close to the Intracoastal Waterway that you can bring your kayak since it's just 2 homes down to tributaries. There's plenty of space to park your boat too. Drive across A1A to the Salt Run Boat Ramp, the Anastasia Island State Park & Beach & the St. Augustine Amphitheater! You'll live minutes to the Historic Lighthouse & Museum, you can walk to the Alligator Farm & across the bridge is historic St Augustine. ...
- 14396 Chestnut Ridge Ct, Jacksonville, FL, 32258 United States
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3,171 Sqft
- A Bartram Springs beauty with lots of updates such as granite counters and island, wood floors, tile floors, Nu Flame vent less fireplace in family room with beautiful stone access wall! You will love the 3-way split floor plan with a rear bonus media room. The screened lanai is accessed from owner's suite and kitchen nook. The tropical back yard is fenced. Bartram Springs has the Top rated Bartram Springs Elementary school and the community feaotes and a splash park, gym, soccer field, basketball, volleyball...
- 14173 Mahogany Ave, Jacksonville, FL, 32258 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2345 Sqft
- Located in Jacksonville's Mandarin area in the gated community of Flagler Station this town home was built in 2012 and has been well cared for. The soaring ceiling showcases the living and dining rooms and the upstairs loft that all overlook the pond. One of the best features about this floor plan is the first floor owner's suite with garden tub and walk in closet! There are 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and 2 loft areas upstairs. The kitchen features granite counter tops, a center island, side by side refri...