- 350 Freshwater Dr, St Johns, FL, 32259 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3575 Sqft
- Julington Lakes... where luxury meets nature. This beautiful ''Captiva + Retreat'' floor plan built in 2017 by Toll Brothers boasts an open great room, dining area & gather-around kitchen island. From the moment you enter you will see the quality that a Toll Brothers home delivers. Enjoy endless summers in the pool overlooking the lake and preserve! The HOA fee is $480 per year where you'll enjoy a staff-gated entrance & amenities that include the "Lakehouse" a private residents club with ...
- 14397 Chestnut Ridge Ct, Jacksonville, FL, 32258 United States
- 5 Beds · 4 / 0 Baths · 3202 Sqft
- Welcome to this one-owner immaculately maintained "Sophia" plan built by Mattamy Homes in 2006. A unique 3-way split floor plan that features both formal and informal living areas, a study/office, and an upstairs bonus suite set up as the 5th bedroom and 4th bathroom. Additional features include two gas fireplaces, chair railing, crown moldings, ceiling fans, an over-sized 3 car garage with utility sink and shelves for storage. Bartram Springs offers amenities for everyone. The HOA fee is $74 per year ...
- 8784 Reedy Branch Drive, Jacksonville, FL, 32256 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2495 Sqft
- Located in Baymeadows minutes from the I-295 Beltway (9A), schools, shopping and many dining places. Reedy Branch Plantation beauty (this is a short sale that is being facilitated by Heekin Law/Landmark Title Services, LLC). Updated kitchen (2016/2017) with granite counters, newer appliances & is open to the family room. Split bedroom floor plan too. The HOA is $145 per quarter.
- 13555 Picarsa Dr, Jacksonville, FL, 32225 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,674 Sqft
- Brick home with some wood accents & courtyard entry in Pablo Point (You can park your RV or boat by your home). The owner renovated the home when purchased in 2004 and created a great open floor plan. Bamboo wood floors in all rooms (except the 2nd bathroom which has tile), nook in the kitchen with 42" cabinetry, quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances that all convey. Featuring a split bedroom plan, wood burning fireplace & a 40' X 11' screened lanai. The master bathroom was renovated i...
- 6872 Roundleaf Drive, Jacksonville, FL, 32258 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1784 Sqft
- Sought after 2 car garage town home! The Montenero plan has it and is well cared for by owner. A view of the pond too! Owner upgraded carpeting & pad, crown molding, back splash in kitchen and granite counters*she also added cabinets above washer/dryer, ceiling fans and shelves in garage* the refrigerator and washer/dryer convey*gated community minutes to i-95 & baptist south hospital, racetrack rd & the new Durbin park Pavillion not to mention restaurants & shopping in the Mandarin
- 107 115 Legendary Drive, St. Augustine, FL, 32092 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,238 Sqft
- Ground floor condo WITH 1 car garage in Legends at St. Johns located off I-95 at World Golf Village. Refrigerator washer and dryer all stay. Newer HVAC, Dishwasher, Disposal. Both bedrooms have private entry into bathrooms. Community offers clubhouse, 2 pools (one heated), tennis and has a gated entry.
- 5134 Damascus Rd S, Jacksonville, FL, 32207 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,199 Sqft
- Owner will pay $2500 in buyer closing costs with an acceptable offer! New roof, new granite counters in kitchen, new dishwasher and microwave and easy care tile floors. Both bathrooms have been updated since owner purchased. There are 2 additional rooms that were added when owner purchased, one has a fireplace and the other is an over-sized laundry room.
- 9360 Craven Rd #603, Jacksonville, FL, 32224 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1146 Sqft
- Fountain Gate located on Craven Rd between Baymeadows Rd and Sunbeam Rd - close to everything and major highways. Cute town home style condo that needs a little TLC to shine and make your own. This is a short sale so it may take 90 days or so to get it closed. The appliances will stay. HOA fee is $314 per month and the $145 special assessment for recent repairs and updates to the building exteriors. This is a great opportunity to live in central Jacksonville and put your special touches on a really good priced...