Judy is recognized throughout Jacksonville as one of the top professionals in the Real Estate industry. Her commitment to people and their happiness has made her Jacksonville’s Real Estate leader, a community role model and a friend.
Whether it’s selling your home in today's market or helping you find a home tailored to fit your specifications—Judy Hicks brings passion, integrity and performance to everything that she does.
Judy began her real estate career in1993. That same year, Judy won the Rookie of the Year Award, setting a standard she has maintained ever since. She has won numerous awards recognizing her passion for Real Estate.
Her awards are many and include the Celebration of Leadership Award from Community Connections. Over the course of her career, she has won an amazing number of Laurel & Excel Awards from the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Association for Outstanding Sales and unique marketing ideas. Perhaps the greatest industry honor, Judy has been added to the prestigious Re/Max Hall of Fame.
Judy's Awards Include:
- Consistently Named Top 100 for the Florida Region for Individual Agents within the RE/MAX Network
- 2014 Laurel Award Winner for "Best Promotion for a Charity - Dog Park Party"
- 2013 Laurel Award Winner for "Realtor of the Year"
- 2013 "Best Promotion for a Charity - Dog Park Party"
- 2012 Laurel Award Winner for "Realtor of the Year", "Best Facebook Page for an Associate", "Best Promotion for a Charity" from the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Association.
- 2011 Laurel Award Winner " Realtor of the Year" from the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Association.
- 2010 Laurel Award Winner "Realtor of the Year" from the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Association.
- Consistently Awarded the Tops for Individual Sales & Transactions
- Awarded the Spirit of the Industry Award for "Initiative" from
- Realty Builder Connection
- Awarded the Chairman's Award for Outstanding Leadership from the Sales and Marketing Council of the Northeast Florida Builders Association
The awards are well deserved. Judy sells homes in northeast Florida including areas of Duval, Clay and St. Johns Counties. She makes a point to work with every client individually.
Judy and her husband Allen Dye live in Jacksonville's Southside with their Parsons Jack Russell “Ali." Judy is an avid Gator fan and always ready to talk college football, and Allen is an avid Alabama fan, so it just seemed right to name their May 2013 rescue dog "Ali" - short for "Aligator" and "Alibama"!
Judy's background in marketing and her knowledge of the city gives her an advantage over other Jacksonville Realtors. She knows how to market and sell your home quickly and for the highest price. Judy’s experience and knowledge of Jacksonville's neighborhoods and her reputation and professionalism will help you find your place in Jacksonville!
Judy's passion runs deep for the kids in Jacksonville. She is the founder of Womenade, a not-for-profit group that raises money for the kids at Daniel, Florida's oldest child care agency.
Judy belongs to and believes in the organizations listed below, she believes these organizations contribute to the strength and knowledge of her performance